BOARD OF REGENTS MEETING NOTICE
September 10, 2015 Special Meeting
The Board of Regents of Washington State University will hold a Special Meeting on Thursday, September 10, 2015, beginning at 1:00pm, via teleconference. The meeting will be held in Lighty Student Services Bldg. Rm 403 on the WSU Pullman Campus.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Report from the Chair of the Board of Regents
- Future Action Item #1 – WSU North Puget Sound - Construction
- Future Action Item #2 – Naming of the Washington State University Medical School
- Action Item #1 – Approval of Search Guidelines
- Action Item #2 - Presidential Search Advisory Committee - Approval of Composition and Characteristics and Delegation of Authority to Chair
- Revised Action Item #3 – Approval of Search Firm
- Public Comment
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, Executive Assistant to the Board of Regents, 509-335-4200.