Article V: Faculty, Staff, Students, Alumni, and Foundation Representatives
- The Chair of the Faculty Senate, the Chair of the Administrative Professional Advisory Council, the President of the Graduate and Professional Student Association, the President of the Associated Students of Washington State University, the President of the Alumni Association, and the Chair of the WSU Foundation Board of Governors shall periodically report, as a representative of their respective organizations, to the Board of Regents at its public meetings.
- The President or Chair of each of these organizations may designate the Vice President or Vice Chair, or the University Vice President responsible for that area, to represent him or her at the meetings of the Board, but may not designate any other person.
- Participation is at the expense of the organizations of the aforementioned representatives and not an expense obligation of the Board. Appearance via videoconferencing is acceptable, rather than appearing in person.
- Notice of public meetings shall be given to such representatives in the same manner as notice is given to members of the Board.
- Not less than five (5) days before any regular meeting, the Secretary of the Board shall mail to each representative a final Agenda setting forth the matters that are to be considered at the meeting.
- Such representatives shall be entitled to speak during the public meeting through scheduled presentations to the Board as set forth in the Board of Regents meeting Agenda. The representatives shall not be entitled to vote on matters brought before the Board.
- The representative of each group shall submit a one-page report to the Board to be included in the Agenda in accordance with the guidelines for submittal of Agenda material as outlined in Article II, Section 12, of these Bylaws.